Your water bottle could be the most germ-infested thing in your home – but you’d never know it just by looking at it.
It’s disgusting but true. A recent study has shown that your water bottle is crawling with bacteria – which isn’t just disgusting, it could lead to severe illness.
In fact, the average water bottle has more germs than your pet’s bowl, your kitchen sink, and even your toothbrush holder! 1
These microbes, bacteria, and viruses aren’t harmless either. They threaten your stomach lining and overall health while putting you at risk for salmonella, dysentery, and even e. Coli.
In fact, experts say that you should be washing your water bottle every single day — but many of us (er…all of us?) rarely do. And yet, research shows that your reusable water bottle can attract up to two million counts of bacteria in a single 24-hour span.
Just think about it – your water bottle is damp and dark, which is the perfect environment for bacteria to grow. Of course, it’s crawling with germs!
Grossed out yet? So were we. But unless you plan on running your water bottle through the dishwasher every.single.day, how can you ensure your water is safe to drink?
That’s the question that inspired a new, surprisingly easy way to keep your water bottle clean.
This new invention kills 99.99% of the bacteria in your drinking water at the press of a button… and the best part? You don’t need to do the dishes each day or change a water filter!
It’s called UVBrite – and despite its recent release, they’ve already sold 140,000 of their innovative bottles. (If the name sounds familiar, it could be because it’s been getting a lot of press lately – it’s been featured in Mashable, Men’s Journal, the New York Post, and more.)
If you want peace of mind about the water you drink – and the bottle you’re drinking from – then keep reading to find out why so many people are calling it “the best water bottle ever made”.
What is UVBrite, anyway?
UVBrite is the self-cleaning water bottle that uses UV-C light to quickly purify your water on the go.
UVBrite uses the same UV-C light technology found in hospitals, dental offices, and even the International Space Station to make any source of drinking water clean and safe to drink.
The water bottle contains a rechargeable battery that can purify up to 60 bottles of water on a single charge.
In addition, UVBrite’s UV-C light lasts long enough to purify up to 29,000 gallons of water – which is more than the average person will drink for the rest of their lifetime!
Made from double-walled BPA-free stainless steel, UVBrite’s high-quality construction isn’t just for looks – it helps keep water hot or cold for up to 12 hours.
How does the UVBrite self-cleaning water bottle work?
UVBrite harnesses the power of UV-C light to purify water in just 3-5 minutes.
Using UVBrite to purify your water is easy:
- Fill up your water bottle
- Press the button
- Wait 3 minutes for the UV-C light to finish destroying up to 99.99% of the bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa, and microbes crawling in your water
- Enjoy pure water – no matter where you are in the world!
Better yet, every time you activate the purification system, UVBrite automatically cleans the stainless steel bottle – not just the water inside it.
This prevents the buildup of germs that conventional water bottles can’t handle… and it means you only have to toss the bottle in the dishwasher once every 3-6 months to keep it as good as new.
Best of all: UVBrite can make almost any source of water in the world safe to drink
Not only does UVBrite keep your water (and itself) clean and pure at all times, it’s also the perfect way to keep yourself protected from potentially dangerous water sources – whether it’s your home tap or a microbe-infested river in the middle of nowhere.
There’s a simple rule when using UVBrite: If you can see through the water, you can purify it.
That means UVBrite works on all tap water, wells, water fountains, rivers, streams, and any other source of transparent water – anywhere in the world.
Who needs UVBrite the most?
UVBrite is perfect for anyone who wants regular access to clean, safe, and purified drinking water. UVBrite is built for:
- Urban commuters: If you’re constantly on-the-go, you’ll need access to safe, pure drinking water throughout the day. The UVBrite prevents the use of plastic, single-use water bottles while offering access to clean water – combined with the minimal need for cleaning and its sleek look, it’s no wonder so many people are replacing their old-school water bottles with UVBrite!
- Travelers: Whether you’re jet-setting off to Mexico or enjoying a weekend getaway to the mountains, you always have peace of mind knowing you’re drinking safe water.
- Athletes: Whether you’re hitting the gym, running around the track, or playing a round of golf, the UVBrite will purify your water even when you’re getting a sweat sesh in.
- Parents: Whether you’re dropping the kids off at soccer practice, running errands, or squeezing a workout in over your lunch break, UVBrite ensures you and your kids have continuous access to safe drinking water. (It makes those nasty drinking fountains a lot more pleasant to drink from!)
- Hikers, bikers, and travelers: Spending the day outside? UVBrite ensures you have access to clean drinking water, even without a water fountain in sight.
- The environmentally-conscious: UVBrite is helping to eliminate the more than 8 million tons of plastic bottles that end up in our oceans each year by giving people a reusable bottle they’ll actually feel great about using.2
Bottom line: UVBrite helps you enjoy clean drinking water – and a clean water bottle – no matter where you are
Think you’re already drinking clean water? Think again.
Not only are most water supplies infested with germs, they treat your water bottle like a breeding ground… leading to nasty odors that could have serious consequences to your health.
But now, thanks to UVBrite, there’s finally an easy way to ensure your water bottle (and the water in it) stays clean, odor-free, and safe to drink from no matter where you are.
If you want to guarantee you’re always drinking pure water, you have to try UVBrite – it’s the last water bottle you’ll ever need to buy!
UPDATE: UVBrite Is Offering A Limited-Time Special Offer To Our Readers!
Thanks to the overwhelmingly positive feedback on this article, the creators of UVBrite are offering an exclusive, one-time offer to anyone reading this post.
We can’t guarantee this promotion will last long, so if you’re interested in ensuring you (and your family) always have access to clean water, now is the time to claim your free UVBrite!
The technology is proven and is used in hospitals, dentists’ offices, and even on the International Space Station. The UVBrite bottle has also been independently tested and confirmed effective and killing up to 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, and microbes.
UVBrite’s Dual Wall 304 Stainless Steel will keep water hot or cold for up to 12 hours.